Monday, November 22, 2010

Fo' Reelz





3... 2... 1... BLAST OFF! I received my I-797 in the mail last week and am prepared and leaving for Los Angeles tomorrow. It's crazy. It's madness! I'M LOSING MY MIND!!!

Providing all goes well tomorrow at the border, I'm planning on driving to Portland for lunch and then on as far as I can get in the first day. I'd really like to get to Redding, CA on the first day and stay there overnight but much depends on the weather in Grant's Pass. Hopefully, it'll be relatively decent and I can make it because I'd really like to make Los Angeles on the evening of the second day.

I have no idea how things will go once I'm down there but it looks like I'll be buying a laptop and a GPS and hitting the streets in search of a home for the the family. I'll be trying for the Culver City/Palms area close to work and there's a few places I've already spied that looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment